Chewy White Chocolate Orange Cookies
Chewy White Chocolate Orange Cookies are the perfect afternoon treat! They’re soft in the middle and chewy on the edges, thanks to the Karo® Corn Syrup.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 11
- Total Time: 26 minutes
- Yield: 32 cookies 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- Zest of 1 orange
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare two baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper.
- Place the butter and brown sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on high until creamy, about 3–4 minutes. Beat in the corn syrup, egg, and vanilla just until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. With the mixer on low, carefully add the flour mixture and beat until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and orange zest.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons onto the baking sheets.
- Bake the cookies for 9–11 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheet before removing and placing on a wire rack to cool.
Keywords: chocolate chip cookies, chewy chocolate chip cookies