Couscous with Apples and Pecans
Couscous with Apples and Pecans is an easy side dish that is full of fall flavor! Choose your favorite apple for mixing into it.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4–6 servings 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- ½ cup apple cider or apple juice
- ½ cup water
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup couscous
- ⅓ cup chopped and toasted pecans
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 Pink Lady or Honeycrisp apple, chopped
- Place the apple cider/apple juice, water, and sea salt in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the couscous. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Meanwhile, place the pecans, scallions, and chopped apple to a medium bowl.
- Stir in the couscous once its cooked. Serve warm, cold, or at room temperature.
Toasted almonds or toasted walnuts would be delicious in this recipe, too!
Keywords: couscous, couscous with apples and pecans