Slow Cooker Chicken Curry
Slow Cooker Chicken Curry is a warm and comforting meal to come home to—it’s made entirely in the slow cooker!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Entrée
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Indian
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1½ lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1½ teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 (12 oz) package frozen cauliflower
- 2 packages Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice (Jasmine or Cilantro Lime)
- For garnish: chopped cilantro, lime wedges
- Chop the chicken thighs into 1 inch pieces. Place the chicken thighs, onion, curry powder, turmeric, sea salt, ginger, and coconut milk in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 3 hours. Add the frozen cauliflower, replace the lid, and cook for 30 minutes more.
- To serve, heat the packages of Mahatma® Ready to Serve Rice in the microwave according to package directions.
- Pour the rice onto plates and top with the chicken curry. Garnish with chopped cilantro and lime wedges, if desired.
Nutrition facts below are for the chicken curry only (rice not included).
Keywords: slow cooker, curry