– 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
– ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
– ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
– ¾ cup powdered sugar
– 2 tablespoons brown sugar
– Pinch of salt
– ¾ cup mini chocolate chips
Place softened cream cheese and butter in a large bowl.
Mix on high with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
Add the vanilla, powdered sugar, brown sugar, and a pinch of salt.
Mix on low until combined.
Fold in the chocolate chips
with a spatula.
Mini chocolate chips work best for this recipe. If you use regular chocolate chips, give them a rough chop first.
Transfer to a serving bowl (something the size of a cereal bowl works well).
Serve with apple slices, banana slices, and graham crackers for dipping.